Posting Blog Article to Multiple Social Networks

Jamie February 5, 2010

I am curious as to what service would be best for posting to, so it would send your posts to other sites.
I am mainly concerned about my posts not being re-duplicated into infinity, thereby making it looking like spam.
I know friendfeed, posterous, and ping.fm might be one of the choices. I also like oauth, instead of …giving that site your user names & passwords to other sites. I mainly use delicious, stumbleupon, twitter, the above mentioned sites, plus a few others. Thanks.

1. Taty

The best way is to ping your post to all the networks. Ping.fm is a good option. With some blogs you can set it up to do that for you automatically when a new post is up.

2. wolfcrane

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, posting to a blog ( information, commentary, web site links ), and having it distribute to all of the other services I belong too. When I first started, it would reduplicate my posts all over the place, and I'd have to in manually to remove them. A few have suggested that Friendfeed might be the best service to distribute my posts.

I am guessing your referring to blog posts?
    If that is the case, I think http://www.onlywire.com/ maybe a good start.

I am a bit confused about your question. Next time, please explain yourself in more detail so we can provided you with a better answer.