How can I post a photo online for people to help me identify a statue?

Charmaine June 17, 2010

I have a photo of a statue of a persons head and would like to find out if anybody can identify it. How do I go about putting it on the web for people to see and comment?

Charmaine,

were you able to get information for your photo? Which services did you use and which one did you find most helpful? Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Charmaine,

there a website for this purpose, it's called IDthis.

3. nm

Another good resource for getting feedback from people is Twitter - provided you have an active account with followers. If you don't - maybe you could ask a friend who does.

I agree with Tina, post it on Flickr and ask people if they know where it is - I am sure someone will post an answer - not how sure it would take though

Charmaine,
    I would recommend you to upload the photo to Flickr. You can then share the link with people who may be able to help you. Use Google to find forums or website of people interested in statues etc.