How can I post music files to a Facebook page I have admin rights to?

James Mann August 15, 2012

As a Facebook page Administrator, how can I post music files (.MP3 & .MP4) which I own, to the fan page. I inherited the music from a deceased person for which I created a fan page. I want people to access the music and even copy the music if they wish.

Please advise on the best way to do this.

1. Ben Mordecai

Soundcloud is the go to solution I have seen implemented the most.

2. Abderrahmane Zerifi

visite this page: http://realware.webs.com/reala2v/index.htm

Alaa Sadik > RealA2V
    You might want to share your favorite audio record on YouTube or Facebook, but these services do not support audio files. Even MP3 sharing in Facebook requires uploading your file to third-party server, and providing the link, which is not allowed by most servers today. RealA2V is a simple freeware tool for converting audio files to video format so that you can easily upload them to YouTube, Facebook or other video hosting and sharing services. Using this tool, you can share your interview, lecture, classroom, or radio audio records, or even MP3 files on YouTube or Facebook. Without RealA2V, you need to use a video editing software (such as, Windows Movie Maker) or multimedia tool (such as MS PhotoStory 3.0) to combine audio with video or a series of pictures, which is time consuming and require adjusting and timing skills. RealA2V uses a smart technique to combine audio with one single picture and show it throughout the video clip. See Video Tutorial for more information.

If you want a widespread adoption with good promotion,then Bandcamp.com and Noisetrade.com sites are best as they are good and many artist promote themselves.It has many sharing option via social network sites.So,you can embed them in your Facebook page.

Both these sites have a good way to download music and also provide a way to raise funds via music.