Why is everything I post on my Facebook Wall posted on the home page and how can I stop it?

Diane Pappa August 20, 2012

Everything I post on my Facebook Wall is also ending up on the home page, so everyone is seeing it. How can I stop it?

1. April Eum

if it's from a specific app that you are using, there is a little tab on the bottom left corner, that you can customize who can see it such as specific networks or group of friends or just only me option.

2. Justin Pot

Don't want people to see what you write on Facebook? Don't put it on Facebook. There's not really a way around that...

• Dude

that was about the most useless non helpfull junk ive heard all week....really? just dont post? - why do people like you even post an answer if you dont know the answer? If you cant help just shut the hell up...really

• Josh

The privacy settings will stop people you don't want seeing a post either on wall or timeline, but best to be careful and send private message if you have something to hide

Dude, Justin gave an answer, his opinion - you swore at him & gave no info, I think your comment applied more to your post

Regards

3. Dave Parrack

Your homepage is your timeline and that brings together all of your Facebook activity, Which includes wall posts. You can change who sees certain updates - either by default by clicking on settings, or on an individual basis before you post.