How can I play videos on my iPhone?
Question by Steve Brunette /

I can’t view most videos on my iPhone. Also can’t view Java Script. Is there an app that you can download for that?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• Ernegrito04

donwload an app called wmv player… it ill

• Tunie_2004

Does this play videos that require adobe flash? Does it play live streaming video??

• Czenner

I can’t get videos on my iPhone 4. Only my e-mails. I can get pic. but when I open anything with video, I can’t view.

• ænon1mus

By video, do you mean flash videos on websites? Safari doesn’t support flash videos, they will be replaced by the lego brick icon.

If your iPhone is jailbroken, you can try downloading iMobileCin to enable flash videos.

If you’re talking about playing videos with the iPod app, then your videos must be encoded in a format that is recognised by iTunes.

You can enable Javascript by going into Settings->Safari and toggle Javascript from there.

Hope that works.