How to play video in installed browser instead of the default browser in Samsung GT B7722?

Anonymous January 24, 2014

Is it possible to play the videos in the installed browser (like Opera Mini or UC) instead of playing in default browser (Dolphin browser is default browser). It’s not good for this mobile device (Samsung GT B7722).

When I try to play youtube video it opens in the default browser. Not only is it giving a “Buffering 0%”, but the video is not playing. I make sure the following settings present:

1. Enough free space available in Memory card.(default memory for WAP downloads set to memory card)
  2. VOD settings
  3. Internet profiles.

please clarify.

when you click on the video, do you get browser option listing all internet browsers? perhaps it does not support change default browser
    buffering problem can be connectivity problem linked to the data plan

• Suresh

No I am not getting anything like in Android. When I am clicking the video by default it is opening in default browser.

I don't think it is network problem. I am using Wi-Fi connection. In other phone all the videos are playing without interruption.