How can I play Minecraft when it is blocked?
Question by daniel /

I want to play Minecraft, but my school’s web filter blocks it so I can’t get an account. How can I bypass it?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , .
Best Android Games
Best Android Games
PC Gaming Masters
PC Gaming Masters
iPhone Games Worth Playing
iPhone Games Worth Playing
Virtual Reality Gear
Virtual Reality Gear

• keahi

how do i get in my server when it says perhaps the server is running on a diffrent port

• irvine hendrix san pedrp

i love minecraft

• Damonridge96

“this isn’t legal to do so we can’t assist you”
    law loveing hippys

• Jeff Fabish

Well excuse me for not wanting to get fired.

Besides the legal aspect, It would not be immoral for me to tell someone else how to do something that I know is immoral. Why would I give someone info I know will get them in trouble sooner or latter???

At the end of the day, even if I am a “law loveing hippy,” What does that make the person who thinks he can insult others like a baby. 

DamonRidge96, If you don’t have anything constructive to add, don’t comment. 

• Jeff Fabish

Hi daniel,

As Rich mentioned, this isn’t legal to do so we can’t assist you. However, you can try contacting the system administrator to request that the filter be removed.

– Jeff

• Richard Carpenter

You legally can’t. You have signed or agreed to a access policy some where long the way that probably say something about kick you out of school for just trying…

reset it to factory default settings and then use default password from the following site.
    http://cirt.net/passwords