Why can I not play and why do I lose songs synced from iTunes to my iPod?

Tony April 4, 2010

I sync my iPod with iTtunes. Now every few song I open when I double click shows an exclamation mark and the songs do not play. At the end of the day I lose the songs. Please help!

1. Taty

Sounds like buggy software. a lot of people complain about this. You can try resetting your ipod and transferring them again and see if that clear the problems

Hi there! I had that problem, too, so to fix it, I made up a folder called "Fun Tunes" and then dragged the songs from the library into the folder. For whatever reason, that worked!

3. Jessica Cam W.

Maybe they're in a format that iTunes can't play (some format other than MP3, AIFF, WAV, MP4, AAC.)
    Or maybe if you're sure they're in those formats, try removing them from your library, and then re-adding them (this would be in the case that you moved the files to a different location so iTunes can't find the files to play anymore.)