Is there any place where I could win an iPhone 4S?

ahmed November 6, 2011

Is there any Giveaway of the iPhone 4S on any site? I want it so bad, but quite low on money. MakeUseOf was to start it, but don’t know what’s their plan.

Yep, we do plan to giveaway iPhone 4s in the near future. Stay tuned!

• Ahmedmusani

Sorry.who are you? Can you telk me how long. Although i know i wont win since my luck is quite tough on me. Never won anything.

I am the guy behind MakeUseOf.com.
        I cant say for sure when exactly we are going to hold the giveaway but should be soon.

Aibek

Read this for a detailed answer of "who is he?".
        http://www.makeuseof.com/about

I am not aware of any giveaway,
    but I noticed some sites and youtube videos claiming to give away iphone4s saying apple has given us lots of iphone 4s to give away.
    or sites with names like free iphone4s .com
    Their goal can be spam/scam or just fooling people to get hits.Do not participate in such things, don't even click on these sites if you are searching them.
    If you find such giveaway, check the reputation of source, participate only if it is by sites like this one or any other reputed sites.
    May be, you are already aware of these things, but as you want it so bad, I thought I should worn you.

• Ahmedmusani

I am aware but do you have any idea when makeuseof will start the iphone 4s giveaway?

I am not the correct person to answer this, please wait for an official response.