How can I forward pictures from Facebook to an email account?
Question by Sheila Savory /

I have received photos on Facebook that I want to forward via email. How can I do this?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Smartphone Photography
Smartphone Photography
Photography Tips
Photography Tips
Graphic Design
Graphic Design

• Jahnezzy Eltime

you have to download it first then you send it to your email account

• Irshaad Abdool

right click on the image.
    look from its file location, e.g http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425125_459459117411932_1567443236_n.jpg

copy it, then send it to your recipient for him/her to open the link directly in his web browser

• Oluwaphemmy Popoola

download by facebook first then foward it to your email after putting them in a zip folder

• Alan Wade

Click on the picture to open it.
    Right click and select Email or Send picture and it will open your email client inserting a link to the picture.

Otherwise as the others have already said you would have to save the pic to your computer and insert it into an email.

• Susendeep Dutta

Also,besides downloading and adding as a attachment in email,if the person to which you're sending this has trouble viewing attachments,you can upload all those in image sharing sites like picassa and provide a link to it in your email.

• Vipul Jain

download and mail as attachment is the only way as of yet.
    Though if that friend is on facebook as well, sharing is the way to go :D

• iStoopKid

Other than saving the photos to your computer first then uploading them as attachments in your email, there is really no other way.

• James

I normally have to download them onto my pc or laptop then reload them into the email i am creating i dont know of any over way sorry