How can I forward pictures from Facebook to an email account?

Sheila Savory July 7, 2012

I have received photos on Facebook that I want to forward via email. How can I do this?

1. Jahnezzy Eltime

you have to download it first then you send it to your email account

2. Irshaad Abdool

right click on the image.
    look from its file location, e.g http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425125_459459117411932_1567443236_n.jpg

copy it, then send it to your recipient for him/her to open the link directly in his web browser

3. Oluwaphemmy Popoola

download by facebook first then foward it to your email after putting them in a zip folder

Click on the picture to open it.
    Right click and select Email or Send picture and it will open your email client inserting a link to the picture.

Otherwise as the others have already said you would have to save the pic to your computer and insert it into an email.

5. Susendeep Dutta

Also,besides downloading and adding as a attachment in email,if the person to which you're sending this has trouble viewing attachments,you can upload all those in image sharing sites like picassa and provide a link to it in your email.

6. Vipul Jain

download and mail as attachment is the only way as of yet.
    Though if that friend is on facebook as well, sharing is the way to go :D

7. iStoopKid

Other than saving the photos to your computer first then uploading them as attachments in your email, there is really no other way.

8. James

I normally have to download them onto my pc or laptop then reload them into the email i am creating i dont know of any over way sorry