What phone is best for online selling, including pictures?

Christine S January 6, 2014

What phone is best suited for online selling, including pictures?  For that matter have any phone makers made their system have any advantages for online selling? Thanks so much, christine

iPhones do a great job with picture quality, and there are plenty of high-end photo editor's that can clean and clear up the pictures for you. I'm not sure what kind of online selling you wish to do, and I also do not have experience with it, so I can't comment on that.

The Nokia 1020 boasts the highest resolution camera on a smartphone, which would be able to get great details in objects you wish to sell. Windows Phone is built for social integration, which may be helpful.

The Sony Xperia Z1 has a high resolution camera, but not as good as the Nokia 1020. Running on Android, there should be plenty of apps available to help with editing photos and integrating with social networks.

One thing to note is that no matter how good the camera is, it will not compensate very well with poor lighting and a bad setup. Amazon sells lighting kits and setup specially made for online selling of products, such as this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003TJALAI/ref=s9_simh_gw_d0_g421_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=mobile-1&pf_rd_r=140Z9EBQMTSMS45VTKFR&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1634797062&pf_rd_i=507846.

2. Jen

I use my iphone with the ebay app to create auctions but it depends on what your looking to sell or are you looking to buy.. kinda confusing the question..