How to permanently get rid of pop-ups from adware?

July 20, 2014

How to permanently erase, destroy and/or get rid of pop-ups from adware like NewSaave, NewSaaver, BaroweSave, Ads, AllSaave SupraSave BestSaveForYou EnjoyCoupn IissaVer ShopDrop
etc…

These are annoying coupon popups from adware that appear on the screen.

I tried nearly everything, including: Deleting the files, uninstalling the files, spybotting, changing the settings on the browsers themselves but it still here in both my Mozilla , IE and Chrome Browsers!

Is there any other steps I can do?

1. Ben S

Try everything that Dalsan said and that should fix the issue. Be sure to check each browser to ensure it's cleaned up. I detailed how to do this in Chrome here:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-essential-steps-to-get-rid-of-chrome-hijackers-in-minutes/

Generally, one would use Malwarebytes AntiMalware to get rid of adware and potentially unwanted programs (PUP). This should find at least some of the programs or files that could be causing the issues.

Check for add-ons in each browser, as well as toolbars that you do not want, use, or recognize and uninstall them. There are methods to get into developer/advanced settings and options to see if there are any changes made for redirecting to adware sites, but it may be easier to uninstall and reinstall the browsers (except Internet Explorer) to try and fix those issues.

Let us know if this helps or not as there are other things to try.

3. J3nny

Yeah I tried to download INstagram for PC.

But I figured it out it gone! Hopefully for good....
    I went into these areas and permanently deleted everything related tot hat time and hour of the infection or download
    C:
    C:ProgramData
    C:Users"YOURCOMPUTERHERE"AppData
    C:Users"YOURCOMPUTERHERE"\AppDataLocal
    C:Users"YOURCOMPUTERHERE"\AppDataLocalLow
    C:Users"YOURCOMPUTERHERE"\AppDataRoaming
    C:Program Files (x86)
    C:Program Files

Ran SPYBOT and SPYBLASTER which are free

Shut down and restart my computer
    ran Task Manger Ctrl Alt Del
    open my browsers and particular site where virus was problem while task manger was on
    Went into processes searched through the process currently running then stop the malicious process

The problem I also had were some of the folder associated with the ad-ware would not delete
    so I had to stop the particular process to the particular folder then after stopping it permanently delete it.

I tested the process to see if it run but then it said can't find process so it meant it was gone. Hopefully for good....

I located it by searching the properties of the adware which could be located in browsers extensions which I also remove and disable.

Supra Saving was really persistent!

Okay, you had some kind of invasion, you did the right thing to get rid of adware, you can also boot to safe mode and scan with superantispyware, malwarebytes antimalware, clamwin portable

did you install any ad-supported application software recently?

you can use adblockers like AdBlock Plus, AdBlock