Where can I perform a free criminal background check?
Question by sindy /

I read an article about criminal background checks. “How To Conduct A Free Criminal Background Check Online.” I was wondering if anyone could give me more information about how that works and some updated information on places to find free background checks. Thanks.

• dan62911

http://intelligater.com is a useful site for background checks.

• J Canton

I found nothing but a payment link on this one

• Leon Kennedy

If you NEED it and its for a good reason, email this guy vendorlock_20@ymail:twitter .com and tell him why you need it, he may do it for free, but don’t lie to him about anything, he hunts people’s information for a living. Email is not his real, just used to weed out the stalkers. he has several paid site that he uses as well is sone only used for PI. I heard he is trying to get on the FBI’s LEO link. He will be up front and honest, to honest for most. just know that he might look into the reason to make sure your being upfront with him, and if he finds out you been lying, he will find something if it out there and turn it in to the people that it would do the most harm. All he cares about is the truth no matter what it is. he finds crooks for cops, and he finds dirt on the cops for the crooks, he just finds the truth and pass the info on to who ever paid for it, but does free work for parents, and kids looking for parents, teaches parents how to stalk their kids to know EVERYTHING they do. So if you have the NEED and it not for something that hurt a kid, give him a try. the worse thing he can say is no. He helped me find my ex wife for free and charged me only $100 for the info in the guy she was with, the boys she was seeing,(yes ex was sleeping with kids) as well as information on her lawyer, it all lead up to her not even trying to keep our son, she gave him up without a fight. 
          the more info you give him the more he can find out. I know i sound like a kiss-ass but he has help me out more than once and I hated to seem him move but was happy to know that he was working from a underground site and has plans to take it into the light.

• Crazymathafuqinwhiteboy

I just hate when “know it all’s” give no answer to the questions. Jay and Mil, your response is not an answer so unless you can give an answer, please stop inflating your ego with !@#$%&*!

• Upurnose

What he said…

What I said to him.

How do you know the above aren’t adequate answers? Do you have the information Sindy is looking for? If you do, please share!

If you don’t, you better not make judgments about other people’s attempts to at least provide sound information. They answered to the best of their knowledge and I consider their contribution valuable.

• Mil Mar

If you NEED to perform a background check, that it would be best to actually have a “real” one done rather than look around online for a free one. That said, see other MUO posts:

http://www.criminalsearches.com/
    Search criminal records by first and last name, optionally filtered by US state
    Search criminals in a neighborhood
    Search sex offenders in a neighborhood
    Get criminal statistics based on types of crime, ethnicity, gender and age

• Jay Maynard

The only “free” sites I know of will only give you very limited info. Those sites always want $ to give more detailed info. But if you’re sure that the person is in those results according to where they’ve lived, find out what county those cities are in and try going through public records. Might take a while having to actually look for yourself, but you’d be surprised what you can find. For free.