How do I perform a complete WordPress backup?

Srikar N February 6, 2014

I backed up my entire site from cpanel (home directory, MySQL databases, email forwarders and filters ) and I also backed up from the Updraft WordPress plugin (I use WordPress).

Is there any other backup that I should do? Please mention them.

1. Jo-anne P

this is awesome because backing it up was on my list of things to learn how to do. Thank you for the post and the always useful info.

2. kihara

Updraft plus is quite good. Maybe you should read this article to find out if there is anything you missed http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-backup-restore-your-wordpress-site-easily-with-updraftplus/

3. Akash B

You can Use BackupBuddy to complete backup your website, Its very good and need little knowledge.
    And if you want to take backup of Posts and Database, then Go to Tools > Export > All Content and then do it.

And then you can restore it in your backup later. Backbuddy is also very important plugin for wordpress.

Lets talk over Comments page,if You need any further help about WordPress or related websites!