How can I pay for Temple Run: Brave and other Android apps on my Samsung Galaxy GT-S5360?

Poolakit Bharadwaj September 28, 2012

I am unable to download the Temple Run: Brave (paid) app for Android on my Samsung Galaxy GT-S5360. I tried to pay for it via SBI MasterCard (an ATM card) using Google Wallet but the card wasn’t accepted.

How else can I buy it?

1. Chris Hoffman

"wasn't accepted"? It's possible your bank declined the transaction for some reason -- you might want to call them.

Have you checked the Samsung Apps store utility which comes in the mobile if that particular game is available or not? You can try that.

3. Aditya Roy

You need to have an credit card. Can't buy them using your ATM cum debit card.

That's an unusual error, considering that Google Wallet uses all major credit cards. This is something that should probably be brought up with customer service.

But in case you really want Temple Run: Brave, you can install Amazon Market, which is a competitor to the Google Play Store.

You are required to setup a credit card with Amazon, although most people already have done so - in which case you would need only log in through your Amazon account.

After which, you can buy the app.

Play Store link to Amazon apps.

Is your device compatible for Temple run app? Moreover,you can make payments only via credit cards and not debit cards.

6. Ahmed Khalil

what s your country, it may be still one of the countries which samsung not allow pied software for.

7. salim benhouhou

i think you can buy it only with google wallet