Which is the best third party uninstaller?

Roy May 29, 2010

I would like to know about the best 3rd party uninstaller. I am using Revo Uninstaller now and would like to find some good alternatives.

1. Snoodking

The one I prefer because of the advanced options is "MyUninstaller" by Nirsoft. The best feature it has is to export the list with the uninstall paths to a txt or html file, which you can use to write scripts to uninstall "junk" or useless software that a technician working on many computers sees regularly.

My second choice would be "PC Decrapifier", which automatically removes common factory pre-installed junk, then lets you check off the remaining software manually then just runs the uninstallers one after another.

I would also like to mention "APPRemover" by OPSWAT, which is only for removing outdated security products (or horrible ones like Norton or McAfee) to make way for a new one. You can remove most of them automatically and simultaneously with a few clicks

ZSoft uninstaller is another good one.

CCleaner is also nice tool. Aside from uninstaller, it has other cleaning features.

4. omer

i persanoly prefer IObit Uninstaller since it does such a throw job

5. Steve Campbell

If you're looking for free alternatives, you've come to the right place, Roy. Just run a search on our site for 'uninstallers' and you'll find all kinds of interesting articles about different programs. Here you go: