What is the ovi store application on my Nokia phone?

vaibhav October 26, 2010

I have a Nokia phone. There is an inbuilt application named ovi store. When I open it, it shows ‘conflicting applications, show items?’ When I select ‘yes’ the phone restarts, if I select ‘no’, it quits. What to do ?

1. Mylenalaborte

how can i use ovi on my phone?

2. Abraham

Reinstall Mobile's Firmware, it will resolve all your pre-installed software problem

Hey Vaibhav,

Did you find the above suggestion helpful? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hi
    Go to settings, App manager and select OVI STORE then Uninstall, then reste your nokia and then instal ovi again and see if problems will be fixed

1. Open the installed ovi store client then update from within it.

2. Open DOWNLOAD! application and install from there

3. Open the phone browser and go to store.ovi.mobi and install from there

4. doing a hard reset and installing Ovi Store while the memory card was removed.

or
    The only option was to delete the Ovi store App from the phone (delete all instances of like Ovi store, Ovi store client and Ovi store launcher).

If you have the latest firmware, some older version of Ovi (http://store.ovi.com/content/5406) Store would be built in the OS. So, if you tried to open it after deleting it using the App manager, it would ask you to upgrade.

Do so, open the App, Sign in with the new password and you should be done.

you can also fix it from ovi desktop client while syncing to your phone!