Why do I not see the Orbit Downloader GetIt button on Video Sites?

nageen August 28, 2011

I have Orbit Downloader, but when I play any video online there is no GetIt bottun. What am I supposed to do?

Hey nageen,

Were you able to figure it out? Let us know if you need any further asisstance on this.

You have not choose Tools-Enable 'GetIt' button for catching media.

on firefox
    ---close Firefox and did the following.
    ---Activate Orbit
    ---Open Preferences
    ---untic/tic Firefox

Another way  is to use the FlashGot add-on, can be used to integrate third-party download managers with Firefox

On Mozilla Try Embedded Objects addon here

• Pc_killer

Same problem. This was the solution. Cheers!

Try using Firefox or Chrome. This usually happens when your browser isn't supported or doesn't have the dependencies that Orbit Downloader requires. This is a known bug.

Orbit Downloader supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Maxthon and Opera, only. Make sure Orbit Downloader is running (it may be in the tray) and is up-to-date (Help -> About, I think). The current version is Since YouTube changes its source code quite often, making sure the downloader still work is rather hectic. The GetIt button should be in the middle of your video:http://www.orbitdownloader.com/img2/screenshot2.jpgUltimately, if that doesn't work reinstalling.

what browser are you using?