How can I open and share work saved in Divvr?

kathy November 20, 2011

I really like using the Divvr app I got from Google Chrome. But, I can’t open and see what I’ve done, plus I wanted to share it with friends via email. Help. Pleas advice! Thanks.

1. Kathi

Thanks so much, I'll give it a try, I did send it by attachment and my friend was unable to open any one of my done drawings in Divvr,Harmony,Drawmore,Scribble..which app's I've been doing so pretty good stuff in!!  I do not know why, the only Big thing is that his opening his on a Mac and I have  just a Windows 7 pc. Like I said, I give about almost anything to be able to open and send them to my mom or dad + others.  Thanks for the answer..... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• Jeff

Hey Kathi,

Do you see a "load" button on the toolbar inside Divvr? If so, press that and you should be able to open the image that you saved.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
      - Jeff

2. Jeff

Hi Kathy,

Divvr has an export option. In the middle of your screen (with Divvr open & visible), the last option (before about) chose "Export". Then right click on your canvas and chose "Save Image As". Then, once you've saved your image (take note of the location in which you saved it) upload it to an image sharing service, such as Facebook, Image Shack or Photobucket.

In most of these sharing services, you'll have an option to send it to someone via email. Alternatively, you can go to your email service (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc) and email the image to them via an attachment. The conventional method however, is to upload it to one of these services and simply include the link to it in the email.

Does this answer your question, Kathy?

- Jeff