Cannot open files recovered with Easeus. What can I do?

KAbir February 10, 2010

I recently deleted a few files and later found out i needed them again. I used Easeus data recovery first (thanks to make use of) but it did not let me open any files, all files i tried to open were corrupted. I then used recuva that didn’t let me open them as well.
Can someone help me??

1. SanguinarianDagger

From what I learned from the link Aibek provided, Easeus sucks! Save yourself a lot of hassle and get "Get Data Back for NTFS or FAT"

2. Varun Kashyap

You can also try other recovery software if that helps. Also make sure you try and recover files as soon as you can. If you have been working on your computer and craeting new files, you may not be able to recover all the files that you deleted.

I found something on their forums, check it out under the link below. It seems the files might not be opening because they are partially corrupt. The guy from EASEUS gives a few tips on how to open those.

http://forum.easeus.com/viewtopic.php?p=25617&sid=3d37f095cc9ac031e4683e009a5db33c