How do you get online with an iPod Touch if you don’t have Wi-Fi?
Question by Karen /

If you don’t have Wi-Fi can you use an iPod Touch online? Does 3G work without paying for a data plan?

• Travis

I want to be able to get enternet anywear on my iPod touch 4g

• heudith molina

my iPod can’t get Wi-Fi and i also don’t have a Network so i need help with THAT !!

Are you saying that your iPod WiFi is broken? Or that there is no WiFi network in your area? So how can we help you?

• shashidar

you can get internet connection on your ipod touch using ibluever application on ipod touch

• Hailee

u half to have wifi but maybe joikuspot would work too

• Londonboy

Shut up bitches just use wifi 3G jailbreak duhhhhhh

• Dave

The answers are real, just not what you wanted to hear.

• Debra

This sucks where can I get some real answers???

This question has been answered. I’m sorry you don’t like the truth, but there it is. 

By default the iPod touch can only access the internet via WiFi.

Therefor you either have to get a so-called MiFi device (mobile internet modem with built-in WiFi hotspot) or you can setup your own hotspot using e.g. Virtual Router and your computers or laptops WiFi card.

The only other option would be a SIM card case like the Peel520. However they are not working for all carriers and they don’t support CDMA networks.

No. There is no 3G data connection in an iPod touch, or it would be an iPhone. The only way is through Wifi. 

maybe with JoikuSpot Premium WiFi HotSpot
    http://www.joiku.com/products
    if you are interested before purchase contact their support and hope will reply to your question.