Why are online institutes the best for learning software?

prasanth June 3, 2011

My friend is learning software online. He said online training is best, but why?

1. Prasanth Nuthi

yes Mr Fabish your correct  online training is good. i took demo session in http://www.svrtechnologies.com. its really good. i am really agree to you :)

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "learning software", do you mean programming? Education style is a personal preference, however I do agree online learning is the best way to go. It's generally way less expensive, you can educate yourself on your own time (even in your PJ's!) and you usually have more control over your environment (keeping materials, studying later, choosing courses/instructors).

This is really a question best suited for your friend. Your education style is only decided by you, how do you like to learn? In my opinion, with the abundance of information online, why still attend a traditional school when it's all at your leisure online?

In conclusion, I think online training will soon be the new "norm". It's less expensive (tuition, registration, no gas money needed) and you can be at your own home while educating yourself.