Why is only one email a day reaching my inbox?

Anonymous April 11, 2014

For the last 2 days only 1 email has come to my inbox on my iPhone, though some (not standard ones) have gone to junk.

Can anyone help?

maybe to create a new folder from desktop, move the emails in the new folder or hard reset iphone

delete the account and then re-add

iOS: Troubleshooting Mail
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3899

Does only one email land in your mailbox or is only one landing in the inbox and the rest in Junk?

Most Junk mail filters try to adapt to the spam. This occasionally results in wanted email being flagged. Also you may have accidentally put some senders on the blacklist.

If it's only one mail landing in your mailbox altogether:
    - make sure you are not over quota
    - try sending yourself one from a different email address
    - there is always the chance of no more then that being sent to you

Jeff's advice is sound. First of all establish that there's a problem by sending messages to yourself, or, better yet, get someone else to send you messages. If they all get through - no problem. If some do, which ones? If none do, contact your email provider!

4. Jeff F

Who is your email provider?

I don't see the problem here. Some of us legitimately only receive one or two messages a day :p That's a good thing. Try sending yourself a few messages and see if you get them.