What Nokia mobile phones are available in India with dual SIM and 3G features?

DrSunil Vaswani January 27, 2012

I would like to know the names of the Nokia mobile phones that are available in India with both the dual SIM and 3G features. Does anyone know what phones match this? Thanks

• Goodysunny

Thanks for reply and appropriate link

Can you clarify the description mentioned in page at bottom about "have a look at the four great handsets at the top of the page which are chosen from our full range of dual SIM phones"

Can you tell which four models are referred to? Because Only two models are mentioned at top of page

• Jay.0

Such phone is not yet available, but there are possibilities that Nokia may release model(s) with this combination.

The c2-03 is the closest I can find, but as Jay said it doesn't support 3g. 

More Info: http://www.themobileindian.com/handset-guide/details/Nokia-C2-03

• Sunil

In the list of it's specifications for the model C2-03 in the nokia webpage link which you had sent, the 3G feature has been mentioned as No. 

In the same url  there is a paragraph in the connectivity - Data Network section mentioning "Data transmission speeds may be as high as HSSDPA 10.2 Mbps."  So if 3g is activated on sim then such speeds can be attained while browsing on the model?

Hmm. That is interesting. I am not sure. If it had 3g speed, why would they not advertise it as such? I would assume it is the older EDGE. 

I really am not sure...