Why does my Nokia C3-00 shut off when I press the call key?

Zainab Mohamed October 31, 2012

My Nokia C3-00 shuts off when I press the call key to find my last called contacts. I tried taking out the battery, SIM and memory card, but that didn’t works

1. Manik Nath

I have the same problem. I try many things but did not work, lastly I found the matter. You just change your battery, buy a new battery. It might be battery problem. Thanks. Hope it works if it is not a Hardware problem.

2. Rama moorthy

may be they have placed switch off button in call button .. lol ..
    ask nokia support..

3. Erlis Dhima

Probably what Douglas said might work, but if not, you have to flash your device! This is a little bit advanced, and might harm your device, but if you don't want to risk, take your mobile to a nokia repair shop.. It might also be a hardware problem!

4. Raj Sarkar

Maybe there is some problem with the hardware.

5. Aniket Singh

reset it aur upgrade it from nokia gallery.

6. Douglas Mutay

Try first a soft reset and if it still can resolve the issue go for a hard reset of your device. It will take your device to the factory state, so make sure you make a backup of your contacts, calendars and others stuff first.