Why doesn’t my Nokia C3 show that my memory card is inserted?

Ruby December 19, 2011

My Nokia C3 doesn’t show memory card even when it is inserted, what shall i do?

1. Goga

Please I need help with my Nokia C3 I have memory card 8GB and from the beginning I'm having problems because my card is sometimes there sometimes not (on the list) when I restart phone in most of cases it works but today it is all gone card is inside but there is no data from card all is blank no folders no nothing, I restarted phone, battery, all, I took card out for couple of hours and put it back in, still no change..

2. Elgcorp

why does my nokia c3 phone shows that my memory card is locked ? I have never set a password on it before. Can it be the card was corrupted? There's any way to recover the data?

I tried restarting my phone and re -insert the card again and again but still can't make it.

3. kishor umbre

hi ! I have nokia 5233 and my mobile does't show the memory card when i insert it on my mobile...
    the card works fine in any mobile or in my computer i format i and insert it but nothing works what can i do ?
    when i insert other memery card of my friends then also it not works on my mobile..
    i am sure that i my phone problem waht can i do to resole the problem ...
    and  i insert the memory card when switched off then i start it when the nokia logo is comed i hang for 5 to 6 minuted and then start ..when it startes the mobile hange and then i go in memory card ....
    then it says that memory card is not inserted 
    (I HAVE UPDATED THE SOFTWARE LAST MONTH ONLY FROM NOKIA CARE)
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME ?????

4. Rosemarie Dapo

I am using Nokia C-3 and why i can't delete some of calls,some of it i can delete but if i saw some of them are not deleted,

5. Gabrielbartolome60

hi everyone ! i have a big problem .. My memory card is inserted on my samsung champ but it does not work , simply no files can be stored on my memory card it tells "0kb available" on my memory card so no choice ! i save it on phone memory .. can anyone pls solve my problem .. :DD tnx !

Format the card from a pc  with a card reader and try again.
      it may work,
      or may be, the card has some problem.

possible the size of your memory card its not compatible, or if it was and you encounter the same problem with other memory cards, perhaps you will need to hard reset Nokia. Prior this action backup all datas from Nokia to pc.

First check your card is still working or not, try to detect it in a computer or other cell phone. so you will find out if the card is still in working condition.

Did you try Restarting cell and/or formatting memory card from a computer ?

It can be a temporary problem, and will work automatically or after restarting or formatting.

or may be, the card got corrupted and will never work again if it could not get detected in other cell or pc also after formatting.

• Ruby

i did that but still its not working on my mobile,it works when i insert memory card in other mobile beside Nokia and its not working on any NOkia mobiles what shall i do?

I am not really sure,
        can you recall why did it stop working on your phone ?
        was there any process related your cad that was inturrupted on your phone ?
        If it cant detect after formatting from a pc, then I am not sure what can be done.

You can swap memory cards if you have a non-nokia cell phone and it's memory card gets detected in nokia c3.

• Ruby

i swaped my memory card and now its working fine. thanks for the help..

Great ! Glad to know.