Why does my Nokia 5233 mobile phone shut down when I try to install any software?

hemanth March 7, 2011

Whenever I try to install any software on my Nokia 5233, the screen disappears and it restarts itself so I am not able to install any software. Please help me, I beg you!

1. jittttt

beta phone kharab ho jayega.....themes mat daal aur memory card format.....

2. Baddybadrish

i will try it for sure .. coz even im goin through the same problm ..... thnxxxx

Hemanth,

what do you think about Josh's suggestions? Did you try to reset your phone to factory defaults? Please let us know in case you need more help!

4. Josh Fox

Have you tried using a blank memory card? It's possible that there's some sort of virus. I'm not familiar with the device, but based on what I found while searching for your problem, resetting it to factory defaults after doing a backup along with a wipe of the memory card might solve the problem. Just be sure to do a backup first. Also check that you have the proper (and latest) firmware installed and that the software is compatible with your firmware version.