My newly bought Nokia Lumia 610 just got ran over and the back panel doesn’t fit, is there a fix?

Aldon Aviñante August 23, 2012

My phone (Nokia Lumia 610) fell out of my side pockets while riding a motorcycle and it’s back panel and battery separated from the main body of the phone. Now a car right behind me swerved to avoid the main body of my phone, hitting the back panel. The back panel doesn’t fit anymore, regardless of how much I try to push it back. Is there an easy DIY solution, a way to get a new one, or do I just call Nokia?

1. Nokia Lumia 610 Review

Nokia Lumia 610 is priced a bit higher than the budget Android phones. Phone runs on Windows Phone 7.5 which is also called Tango, Microsoft SkyDrive having 25GB cloud based storage space, 8GB internal memory, There are 3 buttons – Search, Home, and Back. http://www.techiecop.com/cellphones/nokia-cellphones/nokia-lumia-610-review.html

Ask Nokia for a new back panel.If they are charging more for your problem,then visit other shops for purchasing back panel.If you become successful getting back panel,then equip your phone with case protector.

3. Edward

Check E-Bay,
    I just saw one for about $15US -
    NEW Battery Cover Case Back Cover Door Cover For Nokia Lumia 610 For 3 colors

4. muotechguy

If you have insurance, you may be able to claim, but only if you have accidental cover on devices OUTSIDE of the home. If its not under warranty, nokia will charge an arm and a leg, possible a tooth too, to fix it.

In the end, buying a new phone will be the only viable choice...