How can I recover my Facebook account after someone changed the email associated with it?

Spike U September 14, 2013

Someone hacked my account and I found three messages in my original Yahoo account with one saying “someone is trying to change your email and password” then another one saying it had already been changed. I tried to click “secure my account” but Facebook says it’s an invalid link.

I have the old passwords and access to the original Yahoo mail account but I can’t do anything because the mail has been changed. I don’t remember the answer for the question I made like five years ago, please help! I need my account back because there are many private things in it!

You can follow the steps from the FB help to recover your account.
    https://www.facebook.com/help/213343062033160
    The steps outlined on this link and on the "Forgot your password?" page should help you to regain access using your Friends without having them previously set as trusted.

If this fails too you may just have to accept that your account is lost.
    Facebook offers many options to recovery your account including the email, the security question, trusted friends and via mobile phone. You should never rely on only one of them.

2. Spike U

every time i put an old pw it gives me a recover throw mail that the hacker already changed it 2 times i click i have no longer access anther page loading and show up a msg that no mail access

No Email Access
    We're sorry you're having trouble recovering your email address. Unfortunately, this means we can't verify who you are or give you access to the Facebook account you're trying to log into. We may hide the information on your Facebook account if we detect that you cannot regain access to it.

To learn more about how to access your Facebook account, please see our Login Problems Help Page

i can't even see my question that i should answer or even trusted friends thing

3. Spike U

but there is no trusted friends i put in the account before it hacked