How can I make my own music CDs with the music I have downloaded?

Marisela Bustamante August 16, 2012

After downloading a song can I burn it to a CD? I want to make my own music CDs, what is the best way of doing this? What software should I use?

1. Ben Mordecai

CDBurner XP, Nero, iTunes, or basically any media player.

2. Usman Mubashir

Click burn to disk in windows media player.

3. Timothy Liem

use K3B (KDE software compilation) and choose new audio CD project. KDE SC is cross platform although it's main market is on Linux distros.
    http://kde.org

4. Kendall Harp

The best and quickest way to do this is by having windows media player. Make sure that you set it as your default media player by following this:
    Go to Start,
    Control Panel,
    Add/Remove Programs.
    Select Set Program Access and Defaults.
    Select and expand Custom.
    Set Windows Media Player as your default media player
    After you do that, go to the website weblagu.com type in the songs that you want to download, then download them. They will automatically download to the windows media player because it is set as the default media player. It will automatically play when it is downloaded on windows media player. You then will see burn on the top of the media player screen( make sure that you put the cd in) then drag to song into the burn list then click BURN

5. Oron

As Shakirah says, if you use Windows 7, you just need to put in a blank CD, choose "Burn an audio CD" from the menu, and then drag the files (in mp3 or WMA format) to the "Drag items here" area. Next, click [Start burn] (in top right corner), and the CD will be prepared for you. I think the facility in Vista is quite similar, but can't remember the details.
    For XP, I'd recommend you download "CD Burner XP" which is free (but requires .NET to be installed). It is very simple to use. Just run it and choose your options. Good luck!

6. ferdinan Sitohang

Before burning it, there are 2 types of burning method that you can use. first it as a data file, it will burn your song like an usual data. Second is you burn it as a music file, the song will be burn as a music record which has some interval between the song. If you use option one, you can burn more song then the second one, for example, option one you can burn until 200 song into a cd, but for option two, it just about 50 to 80 song. For the software you can use like Faleh Lai said or for me i just used CDBurnerXp, it is more simple and easy to use, in addition it is free. Thank you

7. Shakirah Faleh Lai

Yes, you can do that. For windows 7, just click 'burn' on the top option bar and you can continue to get your CD done. You can also use sofwares like Nero or Ashampoo to do so. Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0710/Offline/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-6 for free or buy the latest version but the free version is more than enough for you.