Why can’t MUO articles be shared on Facebook like normal posts?

Raj Sarkar October 12, 2012

Earlier I could share MUO articles to my timeline, in a friend’s wall or to a group. But now I can only ‘like’ an article and it comes up as “…read an article..” on my Facebook timeline. It would be better if I could share some posts from Geeky Fun to a humor group that I have.

1. Gordon Scott

On the very bottom of the sharing/liking popup in an article, click the +SHARE sign and release it, then you will see the links to share with all your social stuff.

• Raj Sarkar

Thank you very much. Just wanted to know this. :)

• Brian Lawrence

This is the only page that I have seen what you are talking about, it is in my left sidebar on this page, but only on this page and no other MakeUsOf pages.

Brian

2. Matt Smith

I don't think this is an issue related with MUO's site itself. I'm not noticing any difference and we have to routinely post our own pages to our own timeline, as well. So that would tip us off to a change.