Can I use an mp4 player with touch screen to draw on the computer?

Stefan Trajkovic May 29, 2011

I bought an mp4 player with a touch screen. I was wondering, is there a way to use it to draw on the computer? Drawing with mouse isn’t exactly a way for me to do it. I cannot hold mouse as a pen. So please, if you know of a way, let me know. Thanks!

1. Jonathan Mould

I've been able to use my iPod touch to draw on the computer. I downloaded Team Viewer, which allows you to control your computer remotely using their app. I connected the iPod using wifi and then you can use your finger to control the mouse and "draw" on the computer. I was just experimenting and used Paint but you could probably use any other programme. 

Stefan,

I doubt that it's possible. However, it's impossible to answer your question for sure or give you advice on what hardware you should look into instead, without knowing at least two things:

1. What is the model and manufacturer of your mp4 player?
    2. What operating system and version are you using?