Where are movies stored on my mobile phone and how can I transfer them to a computer?

Bill November 17, 2010

Where are movies stored on my HTC Incredible? How do I send them to a PC?

1. Shashikiranycm

IF its downloaded, it may be in downloads.... or mostly it will be in Video folder in most of the mobiles.... you shall transfer it to a PC by a DATA CABLE... or by a bluetooth connection which is relatively slow..

Bill,

if you downloaded movies to your mobile phone, they are possibly stored on the phone's microSD card. However, the internal flash storage of this phone is 8 GB, so it could well hold the movies.

In any case, you should have a USB data transfer cable for the phone, with which you can connect it to your computer. This is the easiest way to transfer files. Your computer will likely recognize the phone as external storage. The phone also comes with Bluetooth and WiFi, two more ways through which you can connect it to your computer. Please read the manual for specific instructions.

You could also use your phone's microSD card to transfer files. Most computers nowadays have a card reader. However, those card readers typically only read SD cards and you need an adapter to insert a microSD card. This adapter looks like a full-sized SD card and you simply slide in the microSD card, then stick the adapter into your computer's card slot like a regular SD card. Your computer will recognize the card as external storage space, just like a USB flash drive or external hard drive.

Please let us know whether this information was helpful or whether you need more detailed instructions. Thank you!