How do I move saved pictures from my iPhone 4 to my Windows computer?
Question by Charles /

I synced my iPhone with one of my old computers. I now have a new computer.

Now I have well over 3000 pictures on my phone, but can’t sync with iTunes because it says it will delete them. Not all of the pictures are in the camera roll though. Most are in separate “albums” on the phone.

How do I move these pictures to my computer? Going to My Computer or anything else I’ve tried only shows me what’s in the camera roll.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , , ; or ask your own question.

Hello, the following link will explain how you can moved your pictures to computer:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4083

• software tips

dear sir, just ,request how to find &search my son prasannvenkatesh photo albums ,& already our computer repairer said my documents phots to old computer to change (transfered -copied in this intel computer but not shown anything my son photos how torecover&find my son prasanna photos. help where is stored not find help scaning from shop to e mail id vaidehis_2008@yahoo.com to desktop or c//.- programme files. but not available please help

• Susendeep Dutta

Had you explained your question elaborately,then I can help you fully.

Are you sure there are photos transferred from old PC to new one? If yes,then scan it using Recuva software and can recover it successfully.

• Rimee

I want to save pictures from network to my phone

• unlock iphone 4

Unlocker make easier to proceed of getting better communication. It helps to well transferring data that each other. Sound effects well on its better uses. 

• unlock iphone 4

Application is well effective to make better performance of screen resolution and work. It make well featured to wall of device and create it working well. It increase visualization of screen and make that attractive.

• Afromthewonderland

Try WiFi Photo

How do I move saved pictures from my iPhone 4 to my Windows computer?…@readers:disqus my classmate’s aunt makes $75 hourly on the internet. She has been fired for 7 months but last month her check was $8872 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site –CashHuge. ???–

• Rishi

it is easy without any software
    join your iphone with your pc and go to my computer and you show iphone new pitcher device drive

go to on iphone drive > DCIM > and copy your all images to your pc

Unfortunately iOS devices can only be synced with one iTunes Library at a time. That means if you want to sync your phone with the new computer your best option is to move (copy) the entire iTunes Library to this machine.

To move your iTunes Library your best option is to follow this guide and respectively this one.

If you are only interested in the photos Apple also has a guide on
    Copying personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer