What can I do if my mobile phone won’t turn on after flashing it?

anish July 18, 2011

I flashed my phone Samsung Corby gt-s3653 with multiloader v5.56 and Firmware iphone_menu_www.przeklej.pl.rc1.

After flashing, I switched on mobile, but nothing works. Please, need answer to get back to original state. Thanks!

1. Bhanu

I flashed my s3653 and now my phone stucks while restarting. Help needed.

2. Bhanu Prakash

Same problem. plz help me.. Mobile is very imp. to me now.

3. ram kiran

my samsung corby gt-s3653 suddenly switch off.after it didnt on when im switching on? battery is good but my cel didnt power on? plese tell me im scared....pleaseeeeeeeeeeee tel me 
    thank u

• Malinthakularathna

my phone is restarting after installing firmware can enybody help me

4. Ddaharwal

i am not able to switch on my samsung corby s3653 after updating firmware, niether i am able to put my phone in download mode again.... please help..

If you haven't found a solution in the meantime, feel free to ask a new question. It will be featured on the MakeUseOf Answers front page and you will receive a response within hours.

5. Basitkasi6

i wont turn on my samsung corby s3653w after flashing it what can i do. plz tell me.

Since this question is rather old and questions posted within an old comment thread typically take very long to receive an answer, I recommend you ask a new question. It will be featured on the MakeUseOf Answers front page and you will receive a response within hours.

6. Onetwotreebore

make sure you take off your bra while flashing it. if its anything like me after a few tries it will turn on.

7. R. MITTAL85

MY HANDSET WAS SUFFERING FROM THE SAME PROBLEMS AS IT IS YOURS. THEN I WENT TO MOBILE CARE SHOP AND THEY REMOVED THE PROBLEM OF THE PHONE. I MEANT TO SAY INSTEAD OF WAITING U MUST GO TO PROFESSIONAL MOBILE REPAIR SHOP AND ASKED THEM FOR SOLUTION. OK

Try typing the keypad code for the full reset shown here?
    http://vinaytechs.blogspot.com/2010/02/secret-code-for-samsung-corby.html

I would suspect that you can reset it. At least on the Droid you can typically recover so long as you took a restore before flashing. not sure about the Samsung though. Good luck - I hope you didn't brick it! :-)

Maybe there is a hard reset you can try ~ this is usually a key combination you have to press while powering on the phone.

If you can still access the phone on it's firmware level I suggest to look for a clean (factory) firmware and flash it on the phone.http://vinaytechs.blogspot.com/2010/04/samsung-corby-s3650-firmware-update.htmlThis is pretty much the only link I could find. If you can't even flash it I would say your phone is dead.