Which mobile phone make is documented to be most reliable in the first year?

Dr.sunil V September 11, 2014

Which mobile phone manufacturing company is documented having the lowest number of repair requests of in the first year of purchase?

• Sunil

Thanks. Good find

• Dr.sunil V

Please tell , recently manufacturers tied with Google for Android ONE. Do manufacturers like Spice and Karbonn provide good after sales service. How is their after sales service impression in your locality of India?

• Susendeep D

Well,I can't say for full accuracy,but in India,such companies had invested some amount to cater to buyer's service across India.Micromax is said to have opened some mobile points in villages.

But,as a word of caution,kindly read reviews in mouthshut and other sites to know about buyer's experience.

Also,see the article -

Why You Shouldn’t Buy Micromax And Karbonn Mobiles

• Sunil

Thanks. Nice ans!

1. Chinmay S

I would strongly suggest you to buy iPhone. They are always reliable no matter how many years you have used them.

• Dr.sunil V

Thanks. I agree that Apple phone is reliable. Please tell , that for buyers in general who do not buy Apple products , Which mobile phone make is documented to be reliable in the first year?

• Sunil

2. Usman M

Well, strictly answering your question: I believe there is no company that makes better phones than Nokia, try their Lumia series its well built.
    However if you want to avoid Windows Phone, Apple iPhone is great but breaks on impact, I'd rather not opt for anything from Samsung, try HTC or any of the Google Nexus devices.
    Lumia 920 is also known as "Tank" in wp community

• Dr.sunil V