What are the best mobile Internet providers in India?
Question by Rajdeep Chamaria /

Can you please give me the names of some good mobile Internet providers (like the one which is connected through usb port) in India?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• Bharat

I strongly recomment MTNL as it is cheaper and much better than other thieves……

• Dhiraj Gaurh

I have used hutch/voda , airtel, reliance and BSNL. bSNL will give u 1 Mbps dnld speed, really. It will not steal from you. Reliance has the worst and most unreliable gsm network. Airtel has best connectivity in mainland India but it steals. All private guys will steal like crazy. Every week 2 services will be charged to your account. Sorry, no escaping that. BSNL surprisingly has no network in rural areas (compared to airtel ) , otherwise there wouldn’t hv been an issue.

• Azamat “Bohed” E

I think the best way to determine the best provider is to eliminate the worst of the most popular ones in India.

• mesmerisor

in tat case u will be left eith non brother…

i have a vodafone as well as idea. both are on 3g. nothing beats vodafone in connectivity when. it comes to 3g. but when u talk about 2g speed, u can count on idea as of now. less subscribers so more bandwidth.

too many ways ti compare the connectivity

• Akshay Bist

I don’t know which is the best, I do know that the worst, at least in terms of customer support is Tata Photon. You rarely get the promised speed, the connection slows down repeatedly and disconnects without any warning. And their customer support is worse than useless.

• Nallasivan

bsnl evdo is the best among all. I forgot to mention EVDO in my previous comment. 

• Nallasivan

• Shri62

The best mobile internet is tata docomo and reliance non 3 g. I have a 3g connection and i realised that my sisters non 3 g c onnection is much faster, cheaper and more free download data. Hope it helps.

• Patrick Jackson

Well, Tata Photon is nice, as it gives you range of plans and they are also introducing Unlimited plans for the same. Others, like MTS and Reliance NetConnect are OK but not that impressive in the quality of service.

Choose wisely, as there are so many plans to offer, one can get in doubt.

• Reý Aetar

If you want at low cost and good speed go for docomo and aircel its great
    but if you are ready to pay go for Vodafone (beware they are thief and deduct balance like anything without giving proper reasons)
    or you can go for mts ..