Can I use mobile Internet on my Nokia C2-03 for free?

anirudh November 30, 2011

Is it possible to hack the mobile Internet on my Nokia C2-03 so I can use it for free?

1. yesungforever

how can i connect my c2 03 in wifi??

2. catherine

how to use mobile enternet for free??

3. asgele

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Asgele from Ethiopia. I need to use internet on my phone nokia C2-03, but I have got it is so difficult. How can I open the phone to use for internet.
    I am looking your response.
    yours sincerely,

Asgele Weldewahd

• Susendeep Dutta

Firstly,ask your carrier to provide settings for internet.Then you can use internet by using browser,java apps etc..

4. catherine ramirez

how use mobile interne?in c2-03

Does your service provider offer mobile internet? Do you have enough credit to use mobile internet? What is the problem when you are trying to use it?

To tell you the settings, we may need to know your provider and country.

• asgele

Every thing is alright you ask me. But I have got problem on setting the mobile for internet.

• Susendeep Dutta

You need to contact your carrier for providing you internet settings and then only you can use your phone for internet.

5. akib

how can i use wifi in my nokia c2-03

6. revien

how to hack the internet in my nokia c2 ?

• Susendeep Dutta

What do you mean to hack the internet? Do you want to tether your internet?

7. rhommel

how to use the internet to my nokia c2-o3

• Susendeep Dutta

Subscribe to internet plan with your carrier and get internet settings saved in your phone.

8. Sagar_himal2000

why opera mini and other application donn work in my nokia c2-03 mobile ?

• Susendeep Dutta

Try resetting your phone.

• Anan

I tried a lot in setting from service provider to phone settings but when iopen internet applications like ebuddy it doesnt work.There is a key like symbol in ebuddy icon in my phone.What does it mean? Is it internet acces locked

• Susendeep Dutta

Could you see G,E or 3G icon on your phone?Does its arrows blink?

If not then its network problem.Try accessing internet in another areas where strong network signals are expected.

9. Stivinn Aura

Also, in addition to Jay's answer, some operators (eg. Airtel) offer free browsing to a limited number of websites (eg. using Facebook on Airtel Live. I know this because when I was an Airtel subscriber, I remember utilizing this service). 
    It'd help if you get in touch with your operator's Customer Care, it might just happen that they still have this facility available.

Coming back to your question about 'hacking', I doubt if it'd be within the legal framework. I once read about this 'hacked' version of a mobile browser named TeaShark which would let Airtel and Vodafone users surf and download upto 100MB of data daily from their Nokia handsets for free. That was the time before the augment of cheap 2GB internet packs. It was a hoax, as it clearly did not work with me. 

However, there are blogs and websites all over the internet (waptrix, gstek, et al) claiming that their tricks INDEED work. Like Jay said, such working 'tricks', however rare, are temporary. IMHO, it's better off without the risk and effort.

yes stivinn, but that tea shark trick actually worked in the past, it does not  work anymore. it is not a hoax, it does not work anymore.

And even I am not sure about the legality of using 'hacks'.

one of my personal beliefs is:
      company itself releasing such hacks, so they can get more users just to get free net which will never be available forever.

many of my friends purchased airtel sim card for this reason at that time,
      and now it is docomo. and also bsnl in some cases.

• Stivinn Aura

Maybe so. If it is the operators, then this 'tricky' business is paying off quite well. People are still vying for free internet. :/

this is temporary possible, due to loop holes by companies like docomo, airtel etc.
    you can't use them permanently for free.

if you want free internet, get a phone with wifi, and use free wifi wherever available.
    many capmus provide this facility.