Why does mobile Facebook sometimes ask me to download picture to device when I try to open it in fullscreen in Opera Mini?

Yudono Ra August 18, 2012

Sometimes, when I open mobile Facebook trough my Opera Mini and try to open a pic in fullscreen mode, it prompts me to “download pic to device”. Other times it works.

1. ReĆ½ Aetar

that is because opera mini doesnt have a picture viewer so it uses the system default viewer
    use ucweb instead it will work fine (though large images gets downloaded)

2. Yudono Ra

yes, sometimes when i clicked 'view in fullscreen mode' it actually worked/full screen mode (and another time it just, prompt me to download the file)

so opera mini to save loading time, they simply download the file instead. I see, I pretty much understand now thanks :)

Other times means not viewing in fullscreen mode? Then the reason is that to save loading time Opera Mini simply downloads it.Same thing will occur if you try to open a pdf file.