How can I migrate all mail from Outlook Express to Outlook 2010?
Question by David /

• david carlous

Transfer outlook express 6 to outlook 2010 or transfer email from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2010 with DBX Converter, which enable user to transfer from outlook express 6 to outlook 2010 with all its email metadata for more info just logon to website

• Foo

• Johnny

Well since outlook expres does not have PST files I am sure they still needed help!

were you able to migrate your mail from Outlook Express to Outlook 2010 or do you require further help? Please let us know. Thank you!

1 – transfert outlook express pst files on a usb key plugged on your  pc.
    2 Use your 2010 Outlook Import
    function to import the data of your PST on your key usb
    3 – Configure your emails accounts

1) follow the steps in this link to import messages into Windows Mail from Outlook Express
    2)try to import the message from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2010:In Outlook 2010, clickFile > Open > Import > Import Internet Mail and Addresses > Outlook Express…. or Windows Mail.
    In theFolder List you should now see a folder called Storage foldersUnder that you may haveImported Folder > Local FoldersOnce you expand the folders above you should see all the folders from Windows Live Mail

Transfer Email From Outlook Express To Outlook 2010

I recommend asking a new question.

• Robin Hayes

Hi Tina
    I have the same issue – proceedure not clear. i have OE6 on an old computer. Have bought a new one with Outloo 2010 installed Wndows 7 Home Premium.
    The two are not networked so need to copy OE6 files and address book to memory stick?