Why won’t my Micromax X600 download files?

javid shaikh December 2, 2011

I’m having trouble with downloads on my Micromax X600. I receive a message that says “Beyond client’s capacity cannot download.” Does anyone know how to fix it?

1. mohammed anas

i having problem with my mobile i m not getting games for micromax x600 mobile and i need pc suite also....plz help me

2. Stivinn Aura

Possibly though, it seems like the browser/application with which you're downloading on your mobile is the cause of the error whilst downloading files.

Try downloading from another app. Try DM Mobile and see if you are able to download files using this app. If you can, then you have the answer. :)

Here's the download link for DM Mobile: http://www.dmmob.com/download/dmmobile.jar

Hello, from the wording of the message I would assume that your micromax doesn't have enough space for downloads.  How much free space is there on the phone?  and How big is the size of what you are trying to download? Have you tried downloading a really small file and see if you get same results?  If it is space related, make sure to free space and then try again.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help