How can I merge video clips?

Marianne May 18, 2010

I took several short video clips with my digital camera. How can I put them all together into one video?

1. Alice

You can try wondershare video editor. It can edit and personalize videos/photos/audio with features like split, crop, trim, rotate, set fade in & fade out, adjust duration, etc.

2. Taty

I agree with Steve. Windows Movie Maker is probably the simplest option. Just import them into Windows Movie Maker and drag them to the storyline. The you can just export it into any format you want.

If you are on the Mac, the easiest way to merge clips is using iMovie. Or if you want to burn them directly to DVD straight from the cam, you can use iDVD.

Another good videos editing app for Mac is HyperEngine.

4. Saikat Basu

Hope this article of mine helps you - The Top 5 Free Apps To Split Or Merge Video Files

6. Steve Campbell

You can use a program like Windows Movie Maker if you want to pull them all together. Also, check out this link:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tags/video-editors/

We have covered multiple free video editors over the years.