How can I merge two Picasa web albums?

icoexist2 September 27, 2010

I downloaded and installed Picasa for each of my two GMail addresses and would like to combine all the images into one web album. Most importantly I want to prevent any further multiplication or cloning of the same image. I would very much appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!

1. Neeraj Lall

Use "Organize and Reorder" to move photos from one album to another

When viewing all photos in an album, click the "Edit" menu above your photos.
    Select "Organize and Reorder". Reorder your photos: To move a single photos, click and drag the photo to the desired location. To move multiple photos, hold the Ctrl key while selecting photos. The release the Ctrl key, and click and drag the selection of photos to the desired location. When you're finished, click the Done button to return to the album view.

• Pierre Loubert

Thanks, I was trying to find it on my own, but alas, it wasn't in the stars, you fixed that though! Thanks!

Now I clean up my photo jumbled mess!

• Eajazz

Thanks so much very helpful. 

You'd have to download from one, then upload to the other.

You should be able to do this from the Picasa desktop application. Turn off sync, log out of your gmail account, login to the old account and goto File - Import from Picasa Web Albums. Select all you albums and import them. Once this is done, log out of the account in the top right of the Picasa desktop application then login to your new account. Next time you sync it should upload them to the new account.

Gmail, Picasa and Flickr