How can I get a Meebo Bar and Drag’n’Share photos for my website?

Zaid Pirwani March 1, 2010

I want to know how to setup a similar MEEBO BAR on my wordpress blog, as on MakeUseOf.com. I also want to know how did you guys setup the Drag’n’Share (whatever it is called) on the site?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work guys!

1. gkdoda

I tried both the ways - simple plugin in wordpress and meebo bar in wordpress. On first instance, both the ways are working fine. Installation is simple in both. Meebo has simple instructions on their website and wordpress plugin is also easy to install. Try them.

2. Zaid Pirwani

thankyou all... really this site has been of great help to me... now I just have a little query... will this work seamlessly with the latest WordPress, or are there any kinks or tricks to work out before it starts to work smoothly....

I really do APPRECIATE the help form you guys....

Not sure about the DRag'n Share but the Meebo bar definitely working
      with the latest WP.

3. gkdoda

If you're using WordPress, you can try Drag and Share plugin to drag and share images to social websites. More details can be found at http://www.computers.helpof.com/drag-share-plugin-wordpress/

Hope it will help you.

I would still recommend using the Meebo Bar instead of the Drag and Share plugin. We tried it before adding the Meebo Bar, it was buggy and had several issues.

The image/video drag and share functionality comes with the Meebo Bar by default.

• Zaid Pirwani

thanks... Aibek... love your stuff....

• Zaid Pirwani

thanks for the quick response.....

4. Steve Campbell

Just head over to bar.meebo.com to get the share bar. For the pictures I'm not sure but there might be an option associated with the Meebo bar to handle that.

• Zaid Pirwani

thankyou very much, though I could have just searched this on google and meebo, but who can defeat laziness.... also I just needed to confirm if that was the case.... :)