Why is Medal of Honor: Allied Assault not running on my Windows XP system?

ali August 24, 2011

I installed Mdeal of Honor: Allied Assult, but when I run it a grey screen appears and it says that MOHAA needs to close! Please help me. Windows XP SP2.

1. gaurav singh

i have metel of honor allied assault instaled and break through & spearhead not installed but when i gos to install them they stop and show a message that metal of honor allied assault not found

2. ali

thank u alot guys!!! i love u!

From Microsoft
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325629

delete the current.stv and current.spv files in the 'save' folder located in c:Documents and SettingsOwnerMyDocumentsEA GamesMedal of Honour Pacific Assualt(tm)save

Make sure your system meets the requirements to play the game, then go to Can You Run It? and take the test for the title "medal of honor", do you pass it? 

Make sure any security software (anti-virus, firewall) are configured properly to allow the game to run. It sounds to me that your system isn't meeting the requirements, though.