How can I use MeasureIt in Firefox?
Question by Per Rasmussen /

In the Directory entry for MeasureIt you wrote:
The trick for those new to Firefox is to find the small icon in your status bar in the bottom left hand corner of the screen – and then begin measuring!

But I don’t get an icon in the status bar! :(
Greetings
-Per-

• Ashok

Thank you Tina

• Bethany

If you’re not seeing the icon in the status bar, first make sure your status bar is active (CTL + / will turn on/off the status bar). Once you have the status bar showing, then you can right click on the status bar, select Customize from the menu, scroll through the popup window and drag and drop the MeasureIt icon to the status bar.

• Jake

I’m having the same problem. I used to use MeasureIt a lot, then FireFox upgraded me and MeasureIt disappeared. I just reinstalled it, but I can’t find the little icon. (Mac OSX 10.5.8)

• LeDat

Thank you Tina

• Valentino

thank you so much for the info Tina! your the best :)

Glad I could help!

• Christopher

Thank YOU for that, I had no idea where or how to find measureit

• Christopher

• Rjbernick

Sorry, but after dragging it, and click done, it disappears! Please, help!

Did you try to drag it to different locations? Maybe you didn’t drag it to spot where it can be entered?

• Bobby Gerez

Same problem, but thanks I have figured out. Just simply right click again and you’ll find the add-on bar is not check. The location is where you found the customize.. Glad it works now.

Thanks for the update, Bobby!

• kimberly

Tina – THANK YOU!