How many points do you think will be required to redeem Google Nexus 7 tablet?

Che J February 3, 2014

Hello everyone, I saw this page on MakeUseOf website: //www.makeuseof.com/game/. Google Nexus 7 tablet may soon be available on the MakeUseOf catalog. I wonder how many points it will be required. Google Nexus 7 is about USD $229, which is a lot more expensive than the 10 16GB thumbdrive posted onto the catalog (I suppose). The 16GB thumbdrive cost about 2500 points. How many points do you think Google Nexus 7 is worth?

1. Jack S

I won Nexus7 last year for 12K points. But it has not reached to me: (

That's sad thing:( DID you report to Makeuseof? was it lost on the road?

2. Dave P

As Hovsep rightly pointed out, the Nexus 7 was 12000 the last time we offered some through MakeUseOf Rewards, so I suspect it would be something similar if we repeated the offer.

I have no idea how much points where needed for it but I assume something along the lines of Hovsep guesstimate.

MakeUseOf has always used the system to reward active users rather than encouraging people to spam the comments and such so the points necessary are always in a reasonable and reachable area.

i think the last Nexus 7 redeem point was like 12000