How can I manually add an application from iTunes into iPod without syncing all content?

Ellena April 5, 2010

How to add an application in my iTouch from iTunes without syncing all content so that I don’t lose data that is not in iTunes?
This iPod was a gift from a friend of mine and he loaded it with apps he thought I might like. Now I am not sure if I can purchase my own apps without losing what he has already put in there. Plus, I have already downloaded from the Apple store some more apps, but from the iTunes, it does not let me get apps directly.

1. Knnthril

hi everytime i hook up my ipod to pc it asks do you want to sync
    if so u will lose all on ipod?

Knnthril,

I recommend that you post a new question. Click the big green Ask a Question button in the top right of this page.

Ellena,

did Beth's reply answer your question? Let us know!

Hi there! When you have your iTouch docked, simply double click on your it (in the left menu bar) and modify the settings. If you use "custom" importing, you can set it to just import the newest things you have downloaded. I hope that helps!