How can I manage my iPhone 4 contacts list using my computer?

Aleco June 8, 2011

How can I manage my contacts list from my iPhone 4 through my computer? How can I copy my contacts list from iPhone 4 to my PC? Thank you.

1. Maya

I've just been looking for a solution to get my contacts off the iPhone too. There are some apps in the iTunes Store like MyContactsBackup or Groups, but I wasn't quite satisfied as they all use email or cloud solutions on the PC side I just found one program called CopyTrans Contacts - . It works very well and I was able to drag and drop contacts from the iPhone to the PC. It's still in Beta version and I was limited to 20 actions. But it's possible to get many more in sharing, which I didn't by now, but I certainly will to back up all off my 150 contacts. Definitively worth a try.

2. windows vista ultimate

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I'm surprised why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

3. Mousa Alramadan

Thanks, It works very good, I used to have HTC smart phones, now converted to Iphones, however I missed many feachers in HTC, especially when dealing with the way OUTLOOK designed,or being compatable with Microsoft or availability of help desk at Middle east, but Iphone was able to accomodate Arabian writing which HTC could not,especially when writing in the "note" part of "contact" and "calindar" and sometimes in "word"files Again I extend my appretiation to BitTeno and to this site.

4. Mousa

Hi , any one can help me with many thanks , I Am planning to purchase Iphon4,will it sync both ways outlook (contact and calindar) using Itune ? My pc is w7 and office 2010. I will realy appreciate your great help .

the question above was asked several months ago and your question is different.

Since it is unlikely that you will receive a response here (I'm afraid I don't know the answer), I recommend that you ask a new question. Thank you!

• Verizon121

u are an idiot tina somethings u should keep to urself

The easiest method is to synchronize your contacts with Outlook Addressbook (XP) or Windows Contacts (Vista,7) using iTunes. You can then manage them directly using the software shipped with Windows.

If you own Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 you can also sync with them.Another option is to sync your iPhone with your Google Account.

On a Mac you can use iTunes to synchronize the Contacts with the built-in Address book. If you want to use Entourage or Outlook 2011 you will have to synchronize with Address Book and then enable the Sync Service between Address Book and Entourage/Outlook within their Preferences.You can read about all options in the iPhone User Guide

Disqus really doesn't play well with copy-pasted URLs, maybe someone from MUO can fix my post, please.

Just checked the links and they seem to be fine.

I had quietly fixed the links already.

Disqus has been messing up comments quite regularly, lately.