Is there a way to see the MakeUseOf Rewards code I received?

7e1593f85fa133f4d3a9c11ea5dfb791 September 3, 2012

So I gained enough points to unlock Audials One 9 as a free download, redeemed the points and it said that it sent the code to my email as a record. But i had to restart my computer to get the program working properly and when i went to my email I had no code or anything.

Is there any way to retrieve the code or view it on my profile here or on my email?

1. Erlis Dhima

Save your license keys in a text file people!!!

2. Matt Smith

You should receive the key in email. Also, if you go back to the rewards page, you should be able to click the button beside the reward you picked to have the serial key shown to you again.

3. GrrGrrr

it should have displayed the license as soon as u encashed ur points.

4. Usman Mubashir

Get someone at make use of to hear you out. try their pages on social sites or emails.

Audials website that should have read.

Go the Audials and click on Retrieve Lost Key, it should ask for your email then send it to you. Worked for me on two other rewards.

Have you also checked your Junk/Spam folder for the email?

8. Tug Ricks

When I looked at the email sent to me (Concerning Audials One) it contained the license key. Have you tried searching MakeUseOf Rewards within your email. Are you sure you're looking at the right email?